Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com is a math-help website that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by users. Math answers are generated and displayed in real-time. In addition to the answers, Discovery Education's® WebMATH website shows users how to arrive at the answers to the math problem(s) they enter.
Apps4Android's "IDEAL Web Math" suite of accessible "mobile browsers" were conceived of, developed, and are supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc. Neither IDEAL Group, Inc., Apps4Android, Inc. nor its suite of accessible mobile browsers are affiliated, in any manner, with Discovery Education®.
The objectives for developing accessible, customized, mobile browsers are to:
1. Accommodate the technology access needs of tens-of-millions of students with print disabilities who may have difficulty accessing and using standard websites. They do this by making standard websites less complex and easier to access and use; and,
2. Provide disadvantaged students, who do not have the luxury of having home-based PCs connected to the Internet, with mobile-friendly “ports-of-entry” to standard websites.
We would like to thank:
1. Discovery Education® for their thought-leadership in developing and offering, free-of-charge, their wonderful WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources to anyone wishing to access them; and,
2. The Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center for Wireless Technologies (Wireless RERC), sponsored by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) of the U.S. Department of Education (under grant number H133E110002) for supporting IDEAL Group's and Apps4Android’s efforts to make standard educational websites accessible, usable, and useful to all students… including students with a wide range of print disabilities!
This mobile browser is limited to accessing the following functions of Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources:
1. Adding Two Numbers;
2. Subtract Two Numbers;
3. Multiply Two Numbers;
4. Divide Two Numbers:
5. Place Value of a Number:
6. How to Round a Number:
7. Where Numbers Go on a Number-Line:
8. Compare Two Numbers Using a Number-Line:
9. Help with Ratios:
10. Help with Proportions:
11. What Is a Fraction?
12. Compare Two Fractions
IDEAL Web Math K-8 is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-13. The program can be installed on Android.
IDEAL Web Math K-8 (version 5.3) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.